Pages

Tuesday 13 May 2014

I am brilliant!


Malo Lelei my name is Tui’pulotu Vaomotou and I am a year 8 Tongan student who goes to Ruapotaka School. I am a brilliant boy who loves his maths, reading, art and writing, these subjects help me with my understanding skills apart from art. I have a lot of learning and to me my main focus is listen at all times. I am a very confident person who faces challenges unexpectedly. Sometimes I  learn from my mistakes. I always think outside the box. I have many favorites and they are sports and food. My favourite sports are rugby league and gridiron. My teams that I support is Parramatta Eels and the Denver Broncos. I idolize these two teams. My favourite foods are many fast food like food from Mcdonald's, Carl’s Jr, Burger King and many more such as butter chicken and Macaroni cheese.

1 comment:

  1. Malo Lelei Tui'pulotu, this is a great type of writing. It lets me and everyone know all about you. It is very detailed. Your life sounds very fun and active. Tui'pulotu you are very talented, thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.